Apart from trees reaching their genetic potential, there are various reasons which may force homeowners to think of tree removal. Trees may be affected by varying non-environmental and environmental factors which could turn them into safety hazards. If trees which should be removed are ignored, they will pose a risk to your property and yourself. Check out our tree removal costs.
We offer tree removals services in Orange County. Our team is made up of motivated, experienced and trained individuals. The team has all the tools required when removing a tree. In the past, we have removed damaged and dead trees. We ensure that tree removals are handled expertly, safely, and securely. We work on tree removals irrespective of the tree size and the geographical location.
Why You Should Let Professionals Work on the Tree Removal
While handling tree removals yourself may appear appealing, this is not a very good idea. Removing a tree is generally more complicated than it appears. Without the right equipment and experience, you may end up being frustrated, damaging your property, or hurting yourself.
Depending on how big the tree is, special tree removal equipment may be necessary. While you may have the basic tree removal equipment, you may not have the special equipment. Renting the equipment could cost you a lot of cash.
Tree removal professionals won’t just have all the necessary tools, they will also know how to operate the equipment. Considering their extensive experience, removing a tree won’t be a complicated job for them. By using the right techniques when removing a tree, the team will ensure that none of your properties or utilities becomes affected by the tree removal process.
Before embarking on the tree removals, professionals will first inspect the tree and the surroundings. This will help them figure out the ideal side that the tree should fall. Also, the team will come up with a way to ensure that the tree falls in the selected direction. The team will be equipped with safety equipment. This will ensure that none of the team members gets hurt.
In some instances, trees which appear as if they have to be removed can be saved quite easily. Professionals will help you know whether there is a different way to save your tree. If a tree can be saved via simple operations such as fertilization, trimming, and insecticide spraying, the team will advise you accordingly.
How Do You Know A Tree Needs to Be Removed?
Making the decision to remove a tree from your property is not easy. After all, the tree has already improved your property’s curb appeal and functionality for years. There are, however, various signs which can tell you that it is time to get rid of a particular tree. These signs include the ones we have outlined below:
- If approximately half of the tree canopy is currently dying or it is already dead.
- If you check the trunk and realize that it is hollowed out. This suggests that your tree is unstable.
- The tips and the branches have already been affected by the dieback disease.
- If the tree is leaning more than it was when you checked it a couple of months back.
- Someone who does not have pruning experience ended up giving your tree an improper shape or damaging the tree irreversibly.
- Some of your trees have been affected by a dangerous health complication and you would like to keep the health complication from spreading to the healthy trees.
- The whole tree is already dead or it is currently dying and there is nothing you can do to save it.
- The tree has been keeping you from improving your home. For example, you have always wanted to add a pool to your home but the tree has always been in your way.
- The tree is too close to your building. Its roots could be affecting the floor negatively.
- A recent storm damaged your tree irreparably.
- The tree is threatening to fall on the power lines.
- Aphids, oakleaf caterpillars, pecan webworms, and other pests have already affected the tree and saving it is impossible.
Can You Benefit from Removing a Tree?
Tree removals can be beneficial to any Orange County resident. The benefits offered by the activity are the main reason most property owners often invest in our services whenever they cannot save one of their trees.
If you have dying or already dead trees on your compound, chances are, you have noticed that they are unsightly. They already affect the curb appeal in a negative way. If you get rid of the dead or dying trees, your curb appeal should improve immediately.
Apart from improving your property’s aesthetic appeal, tree removals can help increase safety. As the older trees approach their genetic potential, their branches become easier to break. Something as simple as wind could break the branches. This could cause injuries or property damage.
Dying or dead trees are often dry. This means that they can catch fire easily. By removing the trees, you will be getting rid of fire hazards. Fires have been known to cause the loss of thousands and millions of dollars in a couple of hours.